Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Funny Lines for Best Man's Wedding Speech

Adding a spark of humor will add spice to your otherwise dull Best Man speech. Perk up your Best Man Wedding Speech with some funny lines. Here are some ideas for one-liners that won't go unnoticed:

1. Ladies and Gentlemen, I am (Groom's Name)'s Best Man. Okay, I know his first 15 choices for the Best Man couldn't make it today. But what does that matter, here I am!

Funny

2. (Groom's Name) and I were the most responsible guys in our college. Responsible for every wrong thing that took place in the college, I mean.

3. We grew up together and how we hated girls then! (Groom's Name), let me know if you determine to convert your mind on the subject after your marriage.

4. Someone advised me not to mention the Groom's ex-girlfriends. Ha! I said to myself, As if I remember all of them. I lost count after 86 so the inquire of mentioning them plainly does not arise.

5. (Groom's Name) was the Best Man at my wedding, and boy, did he have a lot to say about me! Well, I am here to take my revenge. Watch out (Groom's Name), you are about to receive a dose of your own medicine.

6. I have all the time known (Bride's Name) to be a very kind-hearted woman. But it was only today that I found out how brave she is. C'mon, we all know it takes guts to marry Someone like (Groom's Name).

7. So Ladies and Gentlemen, let us toast (Groom's Name) who loses his Bachelor's degree and (Bride's Name), who gains her Master's degree today.

Funny Lines for Best Man's Wedding Speech

0 comments:

Post a Comment